Using Canvas at Highline
During academic year 2013-2014, Highline transitioned from the ANGEL Learning Management System to Instructure's Canvas. This site is the home of faculty support for Canvas.
Ready for Fall Quarter?
- Request Test Courses and combined sections. Remember, you do not have to request single section courses on Canvas.
- Complete the Start of Quarter Checklist for Canvas
- What about my Angel classes?
CanvAssistance available all summer
Faculty in Residence will be available at optional, drop-in labs throughout the summer. Check out the schedule, drop in, and meet with Instructional Design to work on your courses or the classes.
CanvAssistance meets in Building 9, Room 110
Ready to Canvas?
Canvas is available to any instructor who has successfully completed the online Canvas Orientation.
See the Orientation and Canvas: Intermediate courses
The Canvas Orientation and Canvas: Intermediate courses remain available to you, in your list of all courses. You can refer back to them whenever you need a brush-up on a topic.
- Canvas How-to Videos
- The 3-minute Canvas Course
- Searching Canvas Help
- Linking to Articles in the Library Databases